The Lower Silesian Agency of Economic Cooperation Ltd. is a company with 100% assets of the Self Government Authority of Lower Silesia, operating on its behalf and for itsbenefit.
Our goal is to support the development ofentrepreneurship and innovation, the improvement competitiveness of Small and Medium Business (SMB) and their development, support, and regional promotion abroad.
LSAEC is a certified partner of the Polish Agency of Investment and Trade (PAIH) in Warsaw, which imposes upon us a requirement of the highest quality service assurance while working with foreign partners. We generate updated data regarding the social and economic climate and trends in regional development.
The Agency is a partner of the Self Government Authority of Lower Silesia and the Ministry of Development of Poland. We bring together potential investors, local authorities and owners of investment plots. We execute the tasks assigned to the Investment and Exporters Service Centers.
Since 2009 the Agency has operated within the framework of the State System of the Services for SMB, supervised by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP). LSAEC operates according to the certified Quality System of ISO 9001:2015.
OUR MISSION IS IMPLEMENTED BY:
- Lower Silesian Investors and Exporters Support Centre
- Centre of European Projects
- Loan Funds Department
- Real Estate Department: Incubator of entrepreneurship, Lower Silesian Incubator of Technology and Innovation Centre.
- Polish and foreign investor support
- economic promotion of Lower Silesia, foreign and domestic
- export support for SMB
- organization of business missions
- business consulting for SMB (investment, post investment, pro-export, marketing strategy, business plans, application for co-financing)
- support for innovation entrepreneurs, especially start-ups
- fund raising for SMB
- support of starting up and running business (marketing, management, network)
- renting offices, conference halls etc.
- organizing training, workshops, conferences, events etc.
- fund raising for business activity development
PR activities (including the development of promotional materials, presentations, leaﬂets, brochures, press materials)
On initiative of LSAEC and Lower Silesia Marshalek Administration the project “Recultivation of communal wastes polygons in Lower Silesian” was implemented. The project has complex character and covers 9 polygons with total surface of 21,19 hectare. Recultivation process should improve the state of environment and limit ecological threats caused by wastes.
Lower Silesian Agency of Economic Cooperation Ltd.
3a – 5 Kasztanowa st., 53-125 Wroclaw
tel. +48 71 73 66 301
tel. +48 608 023 623
administration coordinator Aleksandra Matla